|Size 6||Size 8||Size 10||Size 12||Size 14|
Measurements and Sizing
Measurements should be taken directly on your body, directly around measuring points, with a soft tape measure. Make sure to keep the tape measure parallel to the ground when taking all measurements.
- Measure your chest over the fullest part of your bust while wearing a bra that fits.
- If you're shopping for a bra, you should take another measurement directly under the bust.
- Measure your waist at the narrowest point.
- Your hip measurement should be measured around the fullest part of your low hip.
- Inseam length is measured from the intersection at the top of your inner legs, down to the floor.